Recipe printed from smokehouse220.com
Yield: 4 servings
|Smokehouse 220 Chipotle Honey Barbecue Sauce ||3 cups |
|Cedar Planks ||(4) 12” planks |
|Salmon Filets ||(4) 12” filets |
|Green Onion, bias sliced ||4 cups |
|Ginger, mined ||4 Tbsp. |
|Orange, slices ||12 slices |
|Cilantro, rough chopped ||½ cup |
- Soak cedar planks in water for about 1-2 hours ahead of time.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a shallow dish, combine onion, ginger, cilantro and barbecue sauce.
- Place salmon filets into sauce mix and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place salmon filets onto cedar planks and drizzle marinade over top.
- Top each salmon filet with 3 orange slices.
- Cook salmon for approximately 20 minutes or until internal temperature is 145°F.
- Sprinkle cilantro over top of salmon before serving.