Recipe printed from smokehouse220.com
Yield: 4 servings
|Smokehouse 220 Smoked Black Pepper Barbecue Sauce ||¾ cup|
|Grilled Steak, cooked to your liking ||28 oz.|
|Arugula ||2 cups|
|Italian Parsley Sprig ||4 sprigs|
|French Fries, crisp ||2 ½ cups|
|Diced Cucumbers, English ½ ||4 cups|
|Pear Tomatoes, halved ||4 cups|
|Parsley, chopped ||1 cup|
|Golden Italian Dressing ||1 ¼ cup|
|Salt and Pepper ||to taste|
- Place steak over plate and baste with barbecue sauce.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cucumbers, tomatoes, parsley and dressing and toss together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl, toss the arugula with the cucumber tomato relish and combine well.
- Place the cucumber tomato relish mixture over the steak.
- Serve crispy French fries on the side.