Recipe printed from smokehouse220.com
Yield: 4 servings
|Smokehouse 220 Chipotle Honey Barbecue Sauce ||1 cup |
|Bun, brioche, toasted ||4 buns |
|Turkey Burger, patty ||(4) 8 oz. patties|
|Black Peppercorns, cracked ||4 Tbsp.|
|Salt and Pepper ||to taste |
|Phase Butter ||½ cup |
|Mozzarella Cheese, smoked, slice ||(4) 1 oz. slices |
|Tomatoes, sliced ||8 slices |
|Onions, caramelized ||½ cup |
|Fries, cup ||2 ½ cups |
- Preheat grill on med-high setting.
- Grill turkey patties until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F and golden brown on each side. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put phase butter on the grill and toast buns.
- While buns are toasting, place mozzarella cheese on burgers until melted.
- When buns are toasted, place the caramelized onions on the bottom bun and place the burger on top.
- Place tomatoes on top of burger, drizzle the barbecue sauce on the top bun and close the burger.
- Serve with French fries in a paper cup.