Recipe printed from smokehouse220.com
|Smokehouse 220 Original BBQ Sauce ||1 cup|
|Hidden Valley® Asian Sesame Dressing ||1 cup|
|Bamboo Skewers, soaked in water at least for 1 hour ||1 bag|
|Chicken Thighs, boneless, skinless, cut into 1½” pieces ||1½ lbs.|
|Sesame Seeds, toasted ||1½ tbsp.|
|Cilantro ||To taste|
|Green Onions ||To taste|
|Red Pepper Flakes ||To taste|
- Combine BBQ sauce and Sesame Ginger Dressing in small bowl.
- Pour half of sauce mixture over cut chicken pieces; toss to coat completely.
- Thread 4-5 chicken pieces onto each skewer.
- Cook chicken on grill over medium-high heat, turning often until cooked through (8- 10 minutes) basting with the reserved sauce during the last 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from grill and top with sesame seeds, cilantro, red pepper flakes, etc.
- Serve with remaining sauce.