Recipe printed from smokehouse220.com
|Smokehouse 220 Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce ||¾ cup|
|Dark Brown Sugar ||¼ cup|
|Sriracha (to taste) ||3 tbsp.|
|Ventura Foods Teriyaki Sauce ||1 tbsp.|
|Ginger, peeled, finely grated ||2 tsp.|
|Garlic, minced ||2 cloves|
|Chicken Wingettes ||3 lbs.|
|Peanuts, roasted, crushed ||¼ cup|
|Green Onions, sliced ||2 ea|
|Red/Green Chiles, sliced ||To taste|
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Arrange wingettes in 1 layer in baking pan and roast, turning once, until cooked through, about 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare sauce by combining all sauce ingredients in small saucepan.
- Bring boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes until slightly thickened. Remove from heat.
- Toss cooked wings with sauce and return to oven for additional 10 minutes.
- Top cooked wings with peanuts, green onion, and chiles.